Updated 13 July, 2022
We very much appreciate how difficult the COVID-19 virus has made the planning and booking of a holiday. Therefore, to make the decision process easier we would like to provide you with our COVID-19 flexible booking reassurance.
Whilst there remains a requirement to follow COVID-19 virus related control measures we will:
- make a judgement as to whether a tour should be able to run 45 days prior to the commencement of the tour;
- ask you to make a single tour payment (minus your booking fee) 40 days prior to the tour’s commencement rather than our usual two progress payments (at 60 and 35 days). This means you will only be making a payment after we have decided the tour should be able to proceed;
- transfer your non-refundable Booking Fee to another one of our tours of your choice if we determine the tour cannot go ahead due to reasons connected with the COVID-19 pandemic.
If an event beyond our control requires us to cancel or postpone the tour within 45 days of the commencement of the tour, Clause 6.4 in our Multi Day Terms and Conditions will apply.If within 7 days prior to the tour departure date it becomes clear that you will be unable to travel to the tour departure point due to State or Territory imposed travel restrictions we will, within 30 days after the conclusion of the tour either:
- credit 100% of the payments you have made to us, less any other costs reasonably incurred by us to secure any third-party services for the tour (including accommodation and third-party tours), for use on another Mulga tour to be taken within 24 months of the date you booked this tour** (if you wish you can transfer this credit to anyone you choose), or
- refund 70% of monies held by us less the non-refundable Booking Fee and any other costs reasonably incurred by us to secure any third-party services for the tour (including accommodation and third-party tours). We will also transfer your non-refundable Booking Fee to another one of our tours of your choice.
If you need to cancel your tour please telephone us and then send us an email outlining your name, telephone number, address, tour name, and reasons for your cancellation.
For all other circumstances our Multi Day Terms and Conditions apply.
See what Mulga Bicycle Tours is doing to keep everyone COVIDSafe.
** For COVID-19 deferred bookings made before May 31, 2020, the date your tour was booked will be taken to be your booking date + 12 months.
* Our COVID-19 flexible booking reassurance does not apply to Private and Custom Tours where our Multi Day Terms and Conditions will apply.